Situated in the heart of the Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD), Pacific Place Jakarta sets the benchmark for high end lifestyle living and entertainment. Boasting a modern architecture with excellent access, Pacific Place serves as the forefront shopping destination for Jakartans. Pacific Place is connected to the Ritz-Carlton hotel and offers fresh and exciting developments for its upscale shopping center, luxurious apartments, and office tower. There is also a grand multifunction hall which caters for operas, concerts, live performances and social events. With its plethora of irresistible attractions, Pacific Place is your one-stop destination for elegance and luxurious shopping.
About PT. Pacific Place Jakarta Management Policy
With integrity in the workplace, full commitment of management and with dedicated employees, the MANAGEMENT POLICY of PT Pacific Place Jakarta is to consistently provide mall and building management services that meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of its tenants. Pacific Place management will actively pursue ever improving quality through programs that enable each employee to do their job right the first time and every time. This Management Policy intends to achieve the following:
- To maintain an effective Quality Management System complying with ISO 9001:2008 in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To achieve and maintain a high level of quality in mall and building management service which enhances the company’s reputation with tenants.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory regulations and safety requirements.
- To endeavor to maximize tenant satisfaction of the mall and building management services provided by Pacific Place together with its business partners.
- To maintain a continuous employee development program that would support improvement in company operations.
- To improve the company’s sustainability, profitability as well as Return on Investment (ROI) as a result of competent employees, efficient operations through the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- To implement and promote building management practices which integrate the principles of green building throughout the entire company value chain and into our daily routines and activities.
- To implement and promote building management practices that respect, protect, and support the children’s rights in the workplace, the market place, as well as in the community and the environment.