FULL TIME POSITION
Increase Pacific Place Mall’s occupancy and its added value by continuously obtaining prospective and valuable tenants, while maintaining the current existing tenants in accordance with the set leasing strategies and tenancy mix, in order to achieve the agreed business target.
- Do continuous approach and meeting with prospective tenants for the mall, in accordance with the Leasing Plan set together with the team, to achieve target occupancy and exhibitions, tenancy mix and revenue.
- Maintain good relationship with the current existing tenants of the mall, to gather information of the market situation and to ensure all leasing matters are handled accordingly.
- Bridge communication and coordination between tenants and internal Pacific Place management, such as Fit Out, Finance, Marketing Communications and others, so that payments, activities and tenants can run smoothly.
- Ensure that administrative documents related to Leasing and exhibitions (such as LOO, Lease Agreement, Lease Amendment, etc.) are well prepared and coordinated accordingly for the smooth operation of the leasing processes.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Business major
- 3-4 years in property or marketing experience, preferably in fashion and retail industry
- Good selling and Marketing skills.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANT
Actively offer additional assistance, anticipate the customers’ needs, and create enjoyable moments in order to exceed the customers’ expectations and create memorable experiences for them (FRONTLINER)
- Minimum 19 years old
- Propotional height & weight (F:min 165 cm/ M:min 170 cm)
- At least SMU/SMK graduated
- Service oriented
- Good communication & interpersonal skill
- High teamwork spirit
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume at this page mentioning the position you wish to apply as your email subject. Any attachment must not exceed 5MB in total.